This is a project to develop a common ATCA blade which can be used for readout and triggering applications in LHC experiments. It is named after the Apollo program CSM spacecraft which separated into Command and Service modules.
Apollo is used in the CMS Tracker and in ATLAS L0MDT.
- This Document's source: https://gitlab.com/apollo-lhc/apollo-lhc.gitlab.io
- Service Module
- Hardware SVN: http://gauss.bu.edu/svn/common-atca-blade.hardware
- Document SVN: http://gauss.bu.edu/svn/common-atca-blade
- Firmware: https://github.com/apollo-lhc/SM_ZYNQ_FW
- Command Module
- BUTool Software: https://github.com/apollo-lhc/ApolloTool
- Grafana Monitor: https://github.com/apollo-lhc/Grafana-Monitor
- apollo-herd: https://gitlab.cern.ch/cms-tracker-phase2-onlinesw/apollo-herd
Is there something missing from the documentation? If so, please file a ticket here https://gitlab.com/apollo-lhc/apollo-lhc.gitlab.io/-/issues